6.05.2012

{hashtag}Sorry I'm not Sorry.

...that I don't like the new season of the Bachelorette.


...that I hate the band Fun. 
...that I love the 50 Shades books. 
...and I don't picture them as "Twilight fan fiction" 
...that I get jealous of my friends engagement rings.
via

...that I wish I was a blogger for my job. 

via
...that I am very excited about the new season of Pretty Little Liars.  

via

...that I could spend all day watching real crime dramas.

...that I judge books by their covers. 

7 comments:

  1. Ugh I feel the same way about this season of The Bachelorette!!! It's just hard for me to get into it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could blog for my job too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy everyone that can! Maybe one day right?

      Delete
  3. I don't know why people say that 50 Shades is Twilight fan fiction. I've read both. What am I missing???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been said its like... Bella in college? I don't see it. I never read Twilight. The writing bugged me.

      Delete
  4. Oh, yes, blogging as a full time job would be the best.

    Why no fun.? I like them quite a bit now but it took me a while to warm up to the sound of the album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLL--love
    The Bachelorette--dislike.
    I feel like the only person on earth who doesn't love Emily Maynard. Idk I'm just not catching the obsession.

    ReplyDelete