6.10.2012

#bloggerproblems

via

  • You have to Facetime with you friends because coffee at the coffee shop is not an option.
  • The people in your phone are under the names "Melissary, AubreyKinchLife, c_rexroad..." 
  • Your hubs knows that 99% of the iPhone pics snapped end up on Instagram, Twitter or your blog. As do your family members. 
  • You are patiently waiting to buy an Erin Condren planner because everyone else has one. 
  • No one around you reads the 50 Shades of Grey books and only your blog friends understand the amazing chemistry between Ana and Christian.
  •  You no longer feel bad for spending over $100.00 in Target when you actually went in for face wash. 
  • You know when to stay off Twitter because all that will be tweeted about is spoilers from PLL. 
  • You share the common bond of loving Carrie Underwood and cannot believe her legs look that fab. 
  • Before you start eating you take a picture of your food to Instagram it/Tweet it. 
  • You would rather stay in on a Saturday night than go out. Your blog friends are all online to keep you company. 
  • You start a story "You know my friend Aubrey....." and no one knows who Aubrey is.


10 comments:

  1. 1. Thank you for the mention, I love you!!!
    2. 50 Shades - amen.
    3. Erin Condren <3 <3 <3 I have the Life Planner now and am NOT so patiently waiting on the new one (!!!)
    4. Target = wallet enemy.
    5. Carrie Underwood's legs = my wish.

    Out of order, but you know what I mean. And I totally do the story thing too... like "yeah my friend and I are going to have a weekend in Chicago it's going to be SO FUN!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE A DOLL.
    This is SO true & I love every minute of it.
    [minus Twitter spoilers; I need to STOP tweeting those nights]
    LOVE YOU LIZ!

    P.S. you're LizChanel in my phone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this! I always seem to be saying to my husband, "this girl that I blog with..." Although I don't have an EC life planner, I did get the EC ipad sticker and I am in LOVE with it!! I think Target is the devil in disguise...my husband hates when I go there because I come home with a lot of stuff I don't need! ;) Love this post doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS) I added your button to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right! And no one I know IRL knows about 50 shades of grey. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha oh my gosh! I just saw you were following my blog and clicked on your name. I can't believe I've never read yours before!! You're hilarious! I might copy this idea, linking back to you of course! I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, what a cute post :) Blogger love!

    xo Hallie
    coralsandcognacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahaha I love this! There are certain things all bloggers too, definitely taking pictures of food!! I love the bond all bloggers share.

    ReplyDelete