6.20.2012

Birchbox [brag] June 2012


I bet you all know what Birchbox is but if you don't here's a rundown:
 Birchbox is a monthly service where you get 4-6 samples (some are full size) ranging from beauty to lifestyle products.

Like last month, I will be adding up the value of BB again, because I like to see how much it actually costs... 

I am on a spending freeze right now so this is my only thing I have been spending money on :]

1. Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Old Gold value $15.00---FULL SIZEE!
2. Likewise Facial Moisturizer + Sun Protectant SPF 50 Normal to Oily value $4.40
3. theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen value $2.27
4.Tili Bag value $.71
5. John Varvatos Star USA value $.01 
6.Comodynes Self Tanning Intensive value $3.74

 Total: $26.13

 Everyone has been a little bit worried about using those tanning towels, but I am excited! I stopped tanning recently and need to find something that is fake that makes me look hottt. 

theBalm Stainiac is also awesome. The pigmentation is perf. The Fat Eye Stick is a full size product and will work well as a base, I think. Esp with my Naked 1 palette.


Close ups of the applicators


What did you get in your box? Have I convinced you yet to try it out?
I am pretty jealous of all of you that got the Cynthia Rowley Bandaids! 

12 comments:

  1. I havent pulled the trigger on birchbox yet. i like the idea simply because it is like christmas in the mail, but i am just not sure if i would actually use the products in there. aside from the initial excitement, is it worth it? do you actually use the products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use 99.9 of the products. I actually find products I love because of the subscription and repurchase too. :) I think it's a fun investment.

      Delete
  2. Hey love, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my wedding post. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got such a pretty eye stick! Your box was a mix of both of ours!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want to sign up for this..how much does it cost a month? I love the eye stick, seems like something I would use! Great birchbox love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me tempted to sign-up for Birch Box. I love your blog and thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a pretty good box. I am still a little skeptical because it seems like really some months are far better than others, so I'm still not 100% sold. But that box is pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT POST:) Your blog is so wonderful and I will happily follow.

    If you want some Swedish décor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very exciting!

    If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I generally really like my Birchboxes! I don't always use all of the samples, but the ones I do use I really like! Also, my roomie loves the John Varvatos scent that was sent in this month's box :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey lady!! I just stumbled across your blog via the hop and found I'm already a follower! Yea!! Also I’d love to have you check out a fabulous OSCAR DE LA RENTA giveaway I’m having right now!!
    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    Xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/06/oscar-de-la-renta-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. love BB. i don't think i could ever cancel it! i got staniac, cellulite cream, killer cute bandaids, hmmm.. i forget what else! i hate spending freezes too :( good thing BB is only $10 a month! can't way till next months Glamour box!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete