6.14.2012

AJ sighting! (On TV. Not IRL, I WISH!)




I randomly turned on Bravo to find that Kathy Griffin was interviewing Lance Bass and my lovahhh, AJ McLean. (Random right?!)

It literally made my night for these reasons:

AJ sang All I Have to Give, 10,000 Promises, I Want it That Way and Sunday Afternoon.
He talked about his mom.
Made sure that the Henne that Kathy's mom was "drinking" backstage stayed farrrr away from him.
He got up and did the "Bye, Bye, Bye" dance with Lance-y Poo.

I could marry that man. But we are both married/engaged. Phooey.


4 comments:

  1. haha. Just got done watching this. Too funny. Adore this post, love. I just posted pictures from my wedding reception. I'd love if you'd take a second to swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture wins. I can't believe Lance used to be my favorite. My teenage gaydar was TOTALLY broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen him in forever! That's crazy! He was my favorite...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing that both of those men looks basically the same! They have aged verrrraa gracefully ;)

    ReplyDelete