5.08.2012

Fact: I couldn't think of a witty title.

via
Fact: I did sob like a baby while watching "Hannah Montana, The Movie" tonight.

Fact: I haven't washed my hair in two days.

Fact: I may have copied my hair like Miley Cyrus. What? I like her stylez.

Fact: Adam Brody is in Jennifer's Body. In eyeliner....how did I not see this movie? Seth Cohen and eyeliner. Enough said.


Fact: I am obsessed with Teen Slasher movies. Jennifer's Body may be a new obsesh.
Megan Fox is kind of weird looking.

Fact: Warhol is a librarian in a past life.


That's all.

8 comments:

  1. it's good that you're going 2 days without washing your hair! i try to go 2 or 3 days to help preserve my color... it does really help :)

    LOVE that photo of warhol! so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is a scary picture of Adam Brody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge Adam Brody fan, I must see that movie! Also, I wash my hair every 2-3 days regularly. I dye it red and red fades quickly so it's the best way to keep it brighter longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya i could get on bored with adam brody in eyeliner...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh love me some Seth Cohen.. excuse me while I got watch The OC for the rest of the afternoon (I wish, I'm at work sadly haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omggg you kitty is so freaking cute!!! and you go girl! 2 days wo washing! i love it!

    Im having a pretty cool giveaway right now, you should check it out if you havent already!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched that movie the other night and cried too! "Butterfly fly away" ahh, gets me every time!! And the cat photo made me laugh out loud, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miley's hair looks great there--love the long, wavy look!

    Eager to hear what you think about 50 Shades of Grey!

    ReplyDelete