I am going to do something new this time with BB. I will be adding up all my samples this month. If you don't know what Birchbox is, it is a monthly service where you get 4-6 samples (some are full size) ranging from beauty to lifestyle products.
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+ value $1.92
- Color Club® Foil Collection value $2.00
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm value $9.28
- Ojon volume advance™ Volumizing Shampoo value $1.36
- Bonus item: XOXO notecard and hot pink envelope value $.83
I was very excited to try the BB Cream, but all together I wasn't that impressed. I guess because of the Teen Vogue box a few months ago, I thought I was going to get full size products. I also thought they were very inconsistent with the number of products in the box. I got 4 samples and a bonus and some people got 6 samples (one being full sized.)
Lots of people were getting rid of their box this month, but I don't give up that quickly. I love BB and always will. I know Glossybox, Beauty Army and all those other sub boxes are coming out, but Birchbox still is my number one. I don't have $21.00 to shell out every month for basically the same thing that BB offers.
What did you get in your box? Have you given up on Birchbox or do you still love them?