5.22.2012

Influenced by Influenster


On Twitter one day my dear friend Melissa was talking about this Influenster Box she was receiving! I am a sucker of anything in boxes that you receive in the mail so I asked her what it was about. Influenster is a company where you sign up and get badges for what you are like (blogger, cat lover...) then they decide if you are one of the lucky people who receive a box. (This box was sent for free, just like all the boxes Influenster sends out.) I was so excited about getting my box this month AND it was the Beauty Vox Box! 


This is everything that was in the box: 

1. Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Frock Star (glittery!) - I have tried this in a different color and LOVE this concept. I hate having to wait for nail polish to dry...I am not a patient person. So yay! And it's a great color. 

2. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer - This was in a Glam Bag a couple months back, so I am excited that I get to try this out...conveniently I ran out of concealer on Monday!

3. SOYJOY Bar - I have never tried these before, so I was excited to have a snack this afternoon. After trying it, I was reminded of Fig Newtons. It was okay. The jury is still out. 

4. ChapStick LipSHIELD 365 - I just opened up this baby and tried it out. I am pleasantly surprised. It tastes like Lemon Pie. Very moisturizing. AND it's SPF 50+. Which I recently have taken more cautious to....

5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - This is lightly fragranced and hypoallergenic. So far I love it. 

6. Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions - Sadly, I don't wear heels.. so I probably won't get any wear out of these. My sister may get a pressy...cause she is the heel wearer. She doesn't care if shes 203920392 inches tall.

7. LASTLY!!! I eeped when I saw what this was. A FULL SIZE Bath and Body Works fine fragrance mist in Moonlit Path. This retails for $14.00 and smells heavenly. My mom was with when I got the box and saw this. She immediately wanted it...so I might have to share. 

This was a great box and a great birthday week surprise. I am so glad Influenster chose me for this box and hopefully you all go check it out and see what the fuss is about! 

3 comments:

  1. I love getting stuff in the mail too! That is even better that it was FREE! Enjoy all of your goodies and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got great stuff. Just signed up!

    ReplyDelete