5.07.2012

April Birchbox Unboxing!!

(please excuse the iPhone pic!)
 
 
BENTA BERRY G-1 Facial Cleanser - $16.00 for 30ml
Le Palais des Thes Tea Bags - Thé des Alizés -$12.50 for a box
Alima Pure™ Organic Nourishing Lip Balm-Rhubarb (full size!!!!) $7.00
willa™ Clear Face Moisturizer -1 oz its $11.50 (lovelovelove the packaging!)
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift - 1.7 oz for $49.50

Oooh. I love my BB. I haven't tried any of the products yet, but I way excited to try out Willa and Benta Berry!

It's already May so we should be getting our Gossip Girl Birchboxes soon! Ahhhh! Wayy excited about that. Wonder if they stuck Chuck's number in those boxes.

4 comments:

  1. Great Birchbox! Different stuff than what we got. So excited for our May box!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Birchbox! Mine was totally different! I am dying with excitement over the Gossip Girl Box, I just got an email saying that mine shipped! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't super crazy about my April BB but my Gossip Girl BB this month, LOVE! Have you gotten your GG box yet?

    Cute blog! : )

    ReplyDelete