5.16.2012

25 things for me turning 25.... ahh.


cooking in sf.
I turn 25 on Friday and am kind of freaking out about it. For my new blog members, I thought I would do a new 25 things about me.

1. I am deathly afraid of birds. One time, a duck dive bombed me and a friend while we were trying to be nice and feed them bread.

2. I watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch episodes before bed and I wish I had magical powers.

3. I online shop all the time, put everything in a cart and then turn off my computer. I never buy things.

4. I don't like mismatched nail polish.

5. When I order anything that is in the form of a sandwich, I always order extra extra pickles.

6. I used to have a band sleep at my house when they came into town. I even went on tour with them.

7. I love Miley Cyrus. *don't throw things at me*

8. A guy gave me his number on a baseball once. If you want to hear the story, tell me.

9. I worked in a Wetseal for 2 years. I vowed never to have a mall job again. Sadly, we are now getting a Sephora in the mall.

10. Slasher movies are the best especially the ones from 1990-2005.

11. I always have to join the bandwagon: Instagram, Naked 1 & 2, Hunger Games and now 50 Shades of Grey....I am trying to justify why I need a Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC bag.

12. I didn't see Forrest Gump until I was 22 even though my favorite place to eat is Bubba Gump's!!

13. If I could, I would adopt all the cats in the world.

14. My dream is to work at Cosmo magazine.

15. I collect Babysitter Club Books.

16. I used to collect guitar picks from the bands I saw...which was 3xs a week in High School.

17. I wish I would have waited to go to college until I was 19. Even though my first year was so much fun (and I learned a lot) I think I would be done with school by now.

18. I hate the Office.

19. If I could, I wouldn't wear makeup...ever.

20. San Francisco stole my heart, even though I lived there for a very short time.

21. I prefer salty things over sweet things.

22. I love Bloody Mary's. With a lot of fixin's!

23. I am fascinated by aliens and things like aliens...I love that History show "Ancient Aliens."

24. I also enjoy crime shows that are real, like Investigation Discovery and 48 Hours Mystery.

25. I like to pretend that I am Anna from The OC. Remember her?

9 comments:

  1. Miley Cyrus and extra pickles. FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday!!! we are almost birthday twins, mine is on sunday :) i really liked reading your 25 things, and i'm not going to lie, i'm curious about #8. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for you Steph, I may do a post on the baseball dude. :) HAPPY EARLY BDAY!!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm pretty sure everything you post makes me want to hang out with you and have girly sleep overs... That's not creepy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't hug all the cats!

    I pretend to be Summer from the OC. Okay, I pretend to be Rachel Bilson all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your just a baby! Wait till you get to my age then you will be freaking out...lol!
    Your blog is gorgeous...I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are the same person. end of discussion.

    ReplyDelete