4.14.2012

xoxo, GG for BB



I kind of freaked out when I saw this. Birchbox teamed up with Gossip Girl for the May Box!!! 

What does this mean?!!

The Gossip Girl Birchbox will contain chic beauty products inspired by Manhattan’s poshest social set, chosen in consultation with the series’ department head for makeup, Amy Tagliamonti, and department head for hair, Jennifer Johnson.

Kind of way excited about this! If you are a current subby, that means that you will be getting the box, but if you are waiting to be accepted go to this link and add your email address! 

BB is really stepping up their game!

What do you think about this special box? Are you excited? Do you have BB?? Because you should.:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting my first one this month so I'm super excited to hear about May now! Ahhh I love gossip girl!! I can't wait to see what's in the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There better be a Blair Waldorf headband in that box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I don't regret canceling my membership....maybe I should have held out one more month! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is super cute! New follower! ;)
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete