4.03.2012

The Case of the Missing Mascara pt 2

In January, I got this mascara that I was so excited to try. 
 

You can read about what happened here

Basically, this new never been used mascara has been missing because of this feller. 


His name is Oz. He is 4 months old and likes shiny things. 
Well, we moved around the living room last week to get ready for Mike's BFF to come in from WA with his lovely fiancee. 
Just as we moved our loveseat, we saw something that was smack dab in the middle under it. 

It was
my mascara.

Plus: 
a squeaky mouse
three twist ties from bread
a couple bobby pins
and a bread plastic thingie. 

really. 

How does a kitten get all of those things under the loveseat? Seriously. Sometimes I just don't know.

10 comments:

  1. That's how I feel about my dog, Winston. Things go missing and I'll find them underneath the couch, and come across several dog food kibbles under couch cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I love how you labeled him "The Klepto." We used to live with my brother and his dog, Dezzie. Toys would go missing, we'd buy more, then one day we found her stash behind the loveseat- like 20 freaking toys! Some dogs like to hoard I guess! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you found it! Was the mascara unharmed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahaha a klepto cat that is too funny! At least the mascara is like a new little surprise now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def enjoyed this post!! new follower :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha oh Kitty's, but you got to love them!
    I just discovered your blog through Follow Friday from Hollie Takes Notes and thought I'd drop a note letting you know your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. sooooo cute. adore this post, love. I hope you and your family had an amazing weekend. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog :) new follower! my blog is actually hosted on tumblr, but I'd love for you to check it out :) Hope you had a good easter!
    -Holly
    http://lemonparfait.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha that is too funny! my cat is always stealing stuff to play with, but she usually gets bored & leaves it in the middle of the floor. she goes absolutely berzerk over my hair ties! love your blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. aweee that is so cute! your kitty is adorable! i have 2 cats of my own! i love your blog, its adorable!

    im having a fabulous giveaway, you should check it out!


    xo Kelly

    www.MessyDirtyHair.com

    ReplyDelete