Shasta Anne revealed her "tried and true" beauty products that she never stops wearing today, so I thought I'd follow suit. I am a big beauty product person and love to try new things, but sometimes the oldies are the goodies.
1. Sin Eyeshadow from Urban Decay - This color is in my Naked Palette and I am at pan! I love the champagne-y color and it is perfect for that brown smokey eye. I pair it with Hustle most of the time. I love.
2. NARS Orgasm Blush - This is blush is perfect for just a flush of color. Even though the name is what made me buy it (being honest!) I really love this product and I have hit pan on this one also!
3. High Beam from Benefit - This highlighter has been my favorite since high school. I put it on my cheekbones and nose ridge.
4. Physicians Formula Happy Boost Bronzer - I think the gimmick (makes you feel happier) behind it is kind of dumb, but I feel like it does make me feel happier. It also gives me a faboosh glow.
5. Love Spell from Victoria's Secret - This is my favorite smell ever. I have worn it for over 6 years and I have heard it's an "old" scent that reminds people of middle school. It reminds me of my first semester in college, not middle school and I will keep buying it until I find another...which I probs won't.
6. Lash Injection by Too Faced - This mascara is tubing and makes your lashes long and luscious. Enough said. I have bought countless tubes of this. Now I am trying "They're Real!" by Benefit, but I always carry a small Lash Injection in my purse for touch ups. It will stay in there.