3.05.2012

Birchbox Products I love!

So I have been getting Birchbox since about June of last year and have had shown you all products among products...so here are the products I have used up (and repurchased some!)

1. Origins Frothy Face Wash - This face wash was faboosh! It smelled like...spearmint gum and cleaned amazingly. I used it up until I had to cut the bottle open to get out the last possible drop. I may purchase this because I actually miss not having it in my bathroom!
2. Twistband Hair Ties - At first I thought that this was a dumb idea for hair ties, but after using them, I was sold. I actually bought some with my points and use them more than regular hair ties. They are better for your hair (at least I think so!)
3. Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go - These were perf for throwing in my Marc and going. I took them on trips and they were lifesavers! (And they smelled good, not like nail polish remover!!)
4. Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover with Cornflower Water - If you have sensitive eyes or wear contacts this makeup remover is FAB. It is so gentle and doesn't burn your eyes while taking off the millions of layers of mascara from your 15 hour work day (only me? ok...I am crazy.) It is paraben free and smells fresh and clean! I will be purchasing this again.
5. Number 4 Lumiere d'hiver Reconstructing Masque - This was in one of my first Birchboxes and I was immediately drawn to it. It smells different, kind of perfume-y and clean, but makes your hair feel so much better and less damaged! I am finally getting down to the bottom of my sample and will cry when it's gone. I can't justify spending $58.00 on a masque (but can on purses, go figure....) so if you get your hands on a sample, try it. Your hair will love it!
6. ybf (your best friend) beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eyebrow Pencil - BEST EYEBROW PENCIL HANDS DOWN. This came in my Cynthia Rowley box and was "picked" by her. Well, I thank you Cynth because my eyebrows have never looked so full. I love the color and the wire brush on the end. I will definitely repurchase!

Finally I got to my favorites of Birchbox and decided to stick with Birchbox instead of MyGlam. I lost a little bit of faith after finding out about the repackaging scandal, but just decided I want to stay true to my first love, Birchbox. (MyGlam was fabulous with Customer Service, though!! So, that made me feel a little better.) I will be getting the March MyGlam, but I decided I only need *one* subscription service because I already have a surplus of products!!

Do you get Birchbox? Do you have some favs that you have received?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! It's always nice to get feedback back from REAL people before dropping a ton of money on a product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try Klorane's makeup remover, but wanted someone else's opinion first. Thanks for the very informative review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love birch box! sometimes it is hit or miss, but there are somethings that i have fell in love with & will def buy again!

    adorable blog girl!

    xx :: ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! I've been wanting to subscribe to Birchbox ever since I found out about it. Can't wait to graduate and not be dirt poor so I can afford these luxeries!! haha. Until then I'll just live vicariously through you.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete