2.06.2012

Pet Peeves and Little Quirks.

Everyone has pet peeves. Everyone has little quirks.
Here are mine:

Pet Peeves:
  • I hate the smell of food in my car. I don't eat in my car because of this. If we have leftovers from date night....it goes in the trunk until we get home.
we heart it
  •  I hate people who smack their food. Yuck. Just don't do it. 
  •  Socks. I just hate socks. I don't know why...just do. 
  • People who walk slow in front of you. Get to the side of the sidewalk! 
  • Ice in soda. 
  • Kids on leashes. Are they that hard to keep track of? 
  • People who are slobs. I am not your maid. 
  • I also have 2039209320 others from work, but I will save that for another day. 
Quirks:
  •  I love the smell of books, magazines and papers. 
  •  I have to sit the way the most people are coming in a restaurant or facing the the door. 
we heart it
  • I always have to have ice in my water...and lemon. 
  • I hate sand and dirt on my feet. It makes me feel gross. 
  • I hate cake...frosting especially. 
  • I will not eat chicken/beef if I see a vein or fat in it. SICK. 
Now that I wrote those down, I feel kind of silly, but it's all true. Do you have any weird pet peeves or quirks?

6 comments:

  1. This is too funny. I think it's hilarious that you can't have food in your car. Which, I probably should have implemented as soon as I got my car, but now there are old French fries under the seat and soda stains on the carpet...and my car is only 2 and a half years old! And leash kids are a huge topic of controversy for my husband and I {I believe in them, he doesn't...}.

    Visiting from Hollie's blog. It isn't Friday anymore, so Happy Monday!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hate cake but it's in your blog name. LOL I love it ;)
    Also, I agree with you on facing the door in a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwie, I hate the smell of food in my car too! OH! One pet peeve I have going along with that is when people leave food/wrappers, any kind of trash in my car...or even my apartment. Drives me crazy!!

    One of my quirks is that I refuse to eat beef jerky. It looks gross to me, I don't understand exactly what it is, it smells weird...I'm never putting it in my mouth.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you name your blog after something you hate? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate cake myself, but I love making cakes (esp German Chocolate) for others! That's where it comes from.

      Delete
  5. I agree with most of these. The biggest is ice in soda... I always get odd looks though when I order a coke no ice

    ReplyDelete