1.13.2012

Rosie's Cafe.

There can be a place that totally can take you back to a nostalgic time where life was good and you stole the Pleasoning off the table.


This cafe has homemade everything and amazing food. It takes me back to Friday afternoons when I was little where we grabbed lunch after doing errands with my grandma and great-grandma.




The best part is the Trivial Pursuit cards on the table.

The food: Ahmayyyyzing. Like, seriously. Esp. breakfast.



...yeah, I eat ketchup on my hashbrowns...what of it?

Do you have a place you always go to? This is Sissy and my place to go on Mondays. The waitress knows our order by heart.

3 comments:

  1. There's no other way to eat hashbrowns than with ketchup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That place looks amazingly cool, and like it would fit right in on Twin Peaks. And I need one of those mugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can steal you a mug...I am going there tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete