1.10.2012

New product for 2012!

google images

I am an avid youtube makeup guru fan, so when I heard about this new blush called "bouncy" blush by Maybelline from MacBarbie07, I knew I wanted to try it. TG that Tarjay had it today when I went for a little shopping haul.

The color that I got was called "Pink Frosting" and retails for about 7 dollars. Now the cool thing about it was that its...like a weird material...that has a play-dough feel to it.


Looks completely normal. 


I still haven't had a chance to use it, so review will follow. So far, I like the product.

Are you going to try this product?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the consistency is weird! I'm interested to see how it goes. I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an ad for this in a magazine and was like, whaaaaaaaaa? I'm curious to know how you liked it after you use it. I agree with Kira, the color is fab.

    ReplyDelete