1.18.2012

The day I was mentioned on Cocks with P....


See that tweet? Yeah, I got mentioned by my favorite afternoon show Cosmo Radio show, Cocks with P!!! I may be a little more excited about this than most people (except EmilyB...she gets it ;)) but this made my day! 
The lowdown on Cocks: It's on 3-6pm Eastern time and is pure sex. The hosts Patrick and Lea are hillar and Patrick tries to get us girls to understand what the male mind is thinking.
Today Lea and Patrick were discussing if girls can be friends with guys after settling down with one guy and vice versa. So I thought I would chime in on twitter....and the next thing I know he says "Elizabeth....."and says my tweet!
Patrick is brutal some days and to the point, but it needs to be heard.
It also doesn't hurt that Patrick is gorge even though there isn't ONE good picture on the internet of him. Watch this, then you will see why I am so excited:



I know, I'm pathetic. EmilyB and I will go listen to Cocks with P and fangirl alone then...

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of it! How fun that you were mentioned. You're a superstar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of it, either! Sounds.....interesting. Congrats on being mentioned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him. I love us. I love Cocks With P. I love Lea. Omg...he's just the best. Sexual.

    ReplyDelete