1.12.2012

Butter for your lips!


Wisconsin is so slow with new trends and I literally had to go to three stores to find these Lip Butters. (I understand there is only two here... Wisconsin is also really slow on restocking shelves...) 

These are all the rage right now in the beauty world and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. So far I have had Strawberry Shortcake for about 2 weeks and just got Sweet Tart. 

The verdict is still out. Do you want me to do a review when I decide if these were worth the 5.99?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, please! Are they like a chapstick or more like a sheer lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear lip balm or clear lip gloss almost every day because I can't stand the feeling of my lips being dry. I wouldn't mind reading a review on the lip butters. Do they stay smooth/moist for most of the day (rather than turning "flaky")?

    ReplyDelete