11.01.2011

MIND BLOWN.



Shocker. Right? Yeah, not really...so Kris Humph and Kim Kardash head to splitsville... everyone has heard about this, but seriously, I wasn't really thinking/nor caring about it until this morning. I listen to Taylor and Kenny on Cosmo Radio every morning. Those two are hillar in the morning and put a smile on my face. But this morning made my head explode. Like literally. BAM.

So they had a person on this morning to talk about the Kardash divorce. The things that I couldn't wrap my head around but did after I let it mull after the rest of the day.

  • Kris Jenner's book came out today....COINCIDENCE?
  • They just finished filming Kort and Khloe take NYC... at the end of the season Kris Humph and Kim Kardash have a huge fight and I guess they "take a break." Soooooo has this been coming for a while? 
  • The wedding was a hoax. A big publicity stunt. Apparently Kim's camp called the Nets up to ask if there was a single basketball player for her....first they tried the Knicks. 
  • They made over 18 million (through the E! special and the engagement People announcement!!!) They spent 10 million on the wedding.
  • The ONLY people that the Kardash's are commenting though is E! isn't that a little strange?
  • Kim filed for divorce at like, 3am on Monday and she "cried all weekend" in one story, but then another story was that she was seen out with Reggie Bush in NYC... 
  • The other thing that gets me is that this Klan is worth....a lot. With all the books, klothing lines, nail polish lines, perfume lines, shows (how many is it? like, 5?) commercials.... this isn't a big deal to them. If they duped everyone, jeez. 
  • But the one thing that Tay-Tay said on cosmo this morning... Brody Jenner is Kim Kardash's step sib. Brody was part of The Hills. Was this the way that all powerful Kris Jenner was testing the waters with "reality" tv? IS THIS REAL LIFE!? 
I used to love Kimmy, I used to love her whole family. But this is just redic. Isn't marriage sacred anymore? I don't know what I am more angry about...the fact that she made a mockery out of  marriage or that they made BANK off of it. Honestly, I think if this was all a conspiracy, Kim may have really screwed up this time, because people are mad. Even her fans.

Do you care about the Kardash Scandyyyy?

*I really just wanted to write about this, don't take it too seriously, I don't have time to worry about reality tv stars.*

6 comments:

  1. could not care less! They're just profiting even MORE with how much people are talking about it. Yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, love Tay and Kenny. Love. You know this, already. :) (And Patrick. Sexual. Love him.)

    I wouldn't say I'm "mad" per se, but more annoyed by this whole thing. I'm not a religious follower of her show and their lives, but it's entertaining and I'll probably keep watching it. Now, the marriage thing does irk me a bit. I do believe her when she wrote that letter to her fans and said she got "caught up." It's easy to do that, celebrity or not, when wedding planning. Obviously she should have taken a step back and really thought about everything. But hey, dollar signs can be blinding.

    The fact is, anyone who watches her shows and buys the magazines she's on the cover of, is contributing to the madness. It's FUN madness, but it's just entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't understand how a couple can have "irreconcilable differences" after only 72 days. IF the relationship was for real in the first place, they clearly didn't try very hard to make it work. But honestly, I didn't care at all about that family before this, still don't care now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just dont care lol.. totally agree im upset they are raking in the money from all this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Jodi - I just don't care. I love pop culture as much as the next girl, but for goodness sake, at least TRY to be a little subtle about the money-grubbing. How tacky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the whole situation is weirdly fascinating, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete