11.20.2011

iPhone 4 change-up.

from weheartit.com
Guess what I got!? Yes, yes its true. I turned in my crackberry for a pretty white iPhone. So far so good, I love it, much better than my crackberry. I was hesitant because I had been with the same carrier for years (since I was 16!!) but so far, I love it. They are helpful, my iphone is pretty and I can instagram, text like a mad woman...and now I need some apps! So what are your favorite? I need to fill up my 16gbs! haha (kidding...mostly)


5 comments:

  1. lovely nail polish :)

    Hope you're enjoying your iphone!

    Just stopping by for comment love :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swackett, Songify, Emoji (free emoticon keyboard), Family Feud, Hound, Gas Buddy, Period Diary, Be Funky, Retro Camera, Storie, 8mm and Storyboarder are my current favorite apps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave apps are:
    - Instagram
    - Pinterest
    - TeuxDeux
    - GPS Plus
    - Cam Scanner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I'm totally getting one for myself for my birthday in January when my plan expires. Can't wait! I'm a born and bred Apple child and no one can believe I don't have an iPhone yet, lol.

    ReplyDelete