11.28.2011

Eyes Lips Face. DUPE ALERT!!


ELF is pretty amazing if you ask me. Everything on this website (and some at Target!!) is cheap and good quality! I love the powder brush, it is dense and really does the job! I would compare it to the Sigma Flat Top!! The tinted moisturizer has good coverage for summer, it is my fav to use for those hot days!


You can even find some dupes within the products: 


and here is a close up of the Browzings dupe!!


Do you use ELF? Do you have an obsession like me?

5 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with E.L.F. and use the brow kit! OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see a new brand out there! I had never heard of Elf but will definitely give it a try if I can get out to Target soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered pallets for elf for christmas presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmyfreakinggosh. I just ordered a bajillion things from e.l.f. and I CANNOT wait to get them. I love their stuff! It's so cheap, but such a bargain because it's not crap. Obviously it's not the BEST quality, but it's still pretty darn good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love elf, and no joke that flat top powder brush is one of my items ill be featuring in my upcoming beauty love list! obsessed! check out my haul video!

    http://www.alovelylittleblog.com/2011/12/elf-cosmetics-haul.html

    ReplyDelete