10.17.2011

Mail is my favorite thing to get.



Biiiiirchbox! It's that time of month again! This month is centered around making your look polished and pretty. So without further ado: my Birchbox!!!


Mine contained: 

Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze--to look tan without the harmful rays!

Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask--which for a big size of it is 72.00!! (Must be made of gold...)

The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo---for your clothes, obvi not your hair... 

Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Gloss--no doe-foot applicator! Its a new harder silicone paddle! (LOVE!)

Amika Obliphica Hair Treatment--for fly aways, heat protectant, anything to hydrate your hair!
 
 
Did you get Birchbox this month? What was in yours?! I love to compare. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah let me know how that primer is!! I need a new one, and if it truly gives you a tanned glow I may have to go out and get it, like, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete