Carrie Bradshaw is my therapist.
I love Carrie Bradshaw. Wait, whats that a shocking statement or anything? She is who I wish I was, down to the shoe addiction. (Even though I really hate shoes...) Carrie (and her friends) have taught me so much in life. Reruns on Style network remind me of the lessons I have learned.
1. If you have to choose between Vogue and eating, choose Vogue. It feeds your soul.
2. Wearing pearls to bed is completely acceptable.
3. All shoes need homes.
4. Ovens can make good sweater storage. Who are you kidding? You cannot cook.
5. All you need in life is best friends. They can keep you sane while you're going through divorce, cancer, breakups and makeups.
6. Clearly, talking to yourself is healthy.
7. Don't move to Paris with your lovah, I mean, who are you kidding?
8. Being fashion roadkill works for some people.
9. Fake Fendi is easy to spot....wait...or is it?
10. Cosmos are always in style, even if you started the trend, don't jump off the bandwagon.
So did Carrie teach you any life lessons? Who are you most like? Miranda, Sam, Charlotte or Carrie?
@ 7:21 PM