10.08.2011

A, B, C...1,2,3...

Linking up to Scenic Glory! This is floating around the blogger world....and I want to feel like I have a myspace again....so here it goes!!

Everyone has been doing this...so I figured I can too. Humor me won't you? 



A. Age: 24....but I feel like I am 80.
B. Bed size: King, but Mike's a bed hog.
C. Chore that you hate: There isn't really one that I like... so, I say all of them. Dishes suck, but mostly because I do dishes at work too...
D. Dogs: Warhol. I call him puppy somedays. He comes to me. He's part dog.
E. Essential start to your day: Going through my BB, all tweets and emails...I can't get up unless I do that.
F. Favorite color: Marc Jacobs Purple.
G. Gold or Silver:  WHITE gold.
H. Height: 5'9, Imma tally.
I. Instruments you play: I played piano...I can still play heart and soul.
J. Job title: Receptionist/slave at a salon.
K. Kids: Again, none. Well, Warhol can count. He is needy like a child.
L. Live: Wiscon reppin!
M. Mother’s name: Gloria.
N. Nicknames: Liz, Lizzybell, Beth, Lizzy, Lizzie, Tin Lizzy, Sissy.
O. Overnight hospital stays:  I hate hospitals.
P. Pet peeves: Sitting backwards in restaurants, I need to face the way the most people are coming from. Dirty hair. Channel surfing.
Q. Quote from a movie: I can quote all of Princess Diaries....
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings:
Joshie-washie and Sissy. Both younger.
T. Time you wake up: Usually like, 6 am.
U. Underwear: Yes. 
V. Vegetable you hate: Middles of lettuce.
W. What makes you run late:  Traffic.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Thumb, back, neck...
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mike cooks. Duh.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and Elephants. OH and all farm animals.

1 comment:

  1. I have to face the people in the resturant too! lol

    ReplyDelete