9.18.2011

{high pitched tone} BIRCHBOX!!!!!

I swear everyone that loves Birchbox and makes videos goes "Look what came today??! {high pitched tone} Birchboxxxxx!!!"  I guess it makes everyone that happy. 

This month was their birthday so they had a "special surprise" for you. But it wasn't any different than any other month. HB Birchbox! 

I got: 

Pangea Organics Facial Cream for Normal to Combination Skin 

Smells really good and is organic! Always a plus. 

LIV GRN C2C Fragrance Collection in Earth 

Also a very "earthy" smell. 

Incoco® Nail Polish Appliqué 

Whoo hoo! I love the concept of Nail Polish Stickers. 

Jouer Lip Enhancer

I read more about this...it seems like it is a lip plumper, but naturally? Cool. It guarantees no tingly sensation.

and a Friendship bracelet.

3 comments:

  1. I'm considering starting Birchbox - I would love me some lip plumber and Nail Polish Appliques to come in the mail. Thanks for sharing :)

    Just visiting from the "Comment Love Day" @ For the Love of Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am considering birchbox as well as soon as i can afford the monthly fee .. It looks like its right up my alley :D

    ReplyDelete