8.08.2011

Too Faced Naked Palatte (Review)


When I wanted the Naked Palette at Sephora, I ran into the stores to see that the collection was sold out. Even the tester was bought. This is when I found this Too Faced answer to the Naked Eye. It was less eyeshadows, but definitely something I could work with. 


Most of the eyeshadows are very similar to UD Naked. So I was pleasantly surprised with the pigments, so I was happy with my purchase. On the Sephora website, it says it's worth $73.00, so for $36.00, that was a steal. 

Here are the colors swatched: 


The colors are: In the Buff (matte ivory) it looks more white here, but it is definitely a very pretty ivory. Birthday Suit (beige shimmer), Pink Cheeks (pale pink with sheen), Pillow Talk (light taupe sheen), Like a Virgin (matte taupe), Satin Sheets (gold champagne) {is very similar to Sin in the UD Naked Palette,} Unmentionables (grey metallic) {is very similar to Gunmetal in the UD Naked Palette,} Lap Dance (metallic taupe shimmer) and Stilletto (matte black).

It comes with three removable cards that have tutorials for looks on them. 


How fab is that?! The two things I don't like about this palette is the applicator and chunky packaging. Both are unnecessary.

I love that this palette was cheaper and it has gorgeous colors, just like the UD palette. If you are a makeup collector like me, this is something that you could add to your collection. I use both, because I cannot play favorites. However, I do take the UD palette on trips because its much more sleek than this palette.

1 comment:

  1. I have this one and their "Natural Eye" palette, and I looooove them. Seriously, I am obsessed with these colours, and after getting the two, I pretty much haven't used any of my other eyeshadows!!

    ReplyDelete