8.23.2011

Confesh time: I wear a weave.


That is not my real hair. Yes, I am a girl that loves to cut all my hair off. In 2005 my hair was this short:

Why yes, I am singing into a makeup brush. 



Then my hair got a little longer in 2007.....


And then it got longer in 2008.....



But I never kept it that long. I cut it off short again in 2010. So, that's where my weave comes in. On days that I wish my hair was long and luscious, I snap these bad boys in.


It is the best way to have the best of both worlds...until I actually keep growing my hair out.

PHEW! I am so glad I got that off my chest!!

3 comments:

  1. hehe girl, there is NOTHIN' wrong with a lil' weave action ;)

    p.s. LOVE that you were singing into a brush! ADORBS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have terrible trouble growing my hair! But unlike you i am too lazy to add extensions!!
    Jess SparksandFireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like wearing clip on extensions! You're right you really do get the best of both worlds =D
    -Adriana
    http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/
    new follower:)

    ReplyDelete