8.13.2011

August Birchbox!!!

No video this month. I sound terrible after working all week both jobs (stories later) so I took a picture instead.


I was afraid that I was going to hate this months box because I heard mixed reviews and people actually stopped their subscription. But I was satisfied with everything I got. The black thing is a hairtie, which I thought was really "dumb" at first....but I actually am using it. I am excited to use the white bottle, which is a deep conditioner and the white foil package is the shampoo partner. (The conditioner is 58 dollars for a big bottle!!) I also am excited to try the Stila tinted moisturizer. I like to try different types. Right now my fav is ELF...so we will see the difference. The Befine lotion came with a sample exfoliant. I can't wait to try it! So, another successful Birchbox!! 
What did you get this month? I'd love to see!

2 comments:

  1. I just got my birch box last week, and comparitively to the last couple of months, I didn't think it was as great. However, I love the black hair tie they sent. I have used it every day

    Stopping by from FTLOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm thinking about about maybe getting a subscription - I love trying new products and getting presents in the mail! I have a few of those hair ties - I bought them on Etsy. They don't really work for my hair type as they slide right off my ponytail but they're really cute.

    ReplyDelete