7.27.2011

Liz Explains Clarissa Darling's Wardrobe



Clarissa Darling is the epitome of fashion in the 90's and after reliving my youth with old epi's of Clarissa Explains it all, I decided to break down her wardrobe. 

Clarissa was fearless when it came to her outfits. She loved boyfriend flannels, combat boots, polka dot bike shorts, large headbands, daisy hats and neon socks. She loved mixing patterns and colors, layering everything and accessories. 

Her legging obsesh is something I can relate to. (except for not under jeans)
This is how I would dress like Clarissa Darling in 2011.
Clarissa would be a little shocked that it isn't as bright as she would wear, but hey, I don't want to look like a traffic cone. I work better with neutrals.

Anatomy of Clarissa Darling's Wardrobe

Has anyone caught Clarissa's style on Teen Nick this week?
Hubs surprised me with
season 1 because we don't have that channel. How sweet!!

4 comments:

  1. You had me at lace trim bike shorts. Now, where can we buy those?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I loved Clarissa! And her style. Wouldn't mind rocking some of that these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime i watched it i wanted to clean my room. lol. i don't know why. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is awesome.. Have you ever read the blog What Claudia Wore? Seriously, who DIDN'T want to be Clarissa? She had an alligator in a kiddie pool in her room like it was no big deal!

    ReplyDelete