7.05.2011

June Favorites!


1; Laura Geller Bronzer. I got this in my Birchbox and fell in love. Laura Geller's products are pretty faboosh!
2; NARS Orgasm Blush. I bought this about 2 years ago and recently re-found it. Its so glowy without being too much! I love. 
3; Emily Giffin books!! I read both Something Borrowed and Something Blue within 2 weeks. I need to decide if I should read Baby Proof and the other two. 
4; ELF Tinted Moisturizer. This stuff is perfect for Summer. It gives just enough coverage and shows off my freckles from the summer. Yessss!
5; UD Greed Primer Potion. Perfect for summer, just enough pop for your eyes. 
6; Marc Jacobs Daisy. Yum. Srsly, thanks to my hubs I found out how much I love this perfume. 
7; Deborah Lippmann Stripper-to-go. These are awesome on the go because it seems like I chipped my nail polish more than usual this month!

Other favys: Bloody Mary's, tanning lotion, floaty things for the water, big sunglasses, weekends.

2 comments:

  1. i have been meaning to do birchbox but i keep forgetting i need to just sign up!!! and yes Marc's daisy is the bombbbbb!!!!
    xo
    KATY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the Urban Decay primer. I am almost out and really need to invest in some more!

    ReplyDelete