7.13.2011

July's Birchbox (featuring Warhol)


Yay for presents in the mail! I was so excited about getting Birchbox this month. 
This is what was in it: 

KIND Fruit and Nut bar (1.29)

ybf beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eyebrow Pencil (full size! 12.00) 

philosophy® purity made simple™ one-step facial cleanser -8 oz (20.00) 16 oz (32.00)

Redken 02 Shine Flash (travel size)

Korres Shower Gel (19.50)

 

If you want to try it, let me know, I can send you a referral! 

Oh, and I hope you enjoyed Warhol. 

Did you get a Birchbox? What did you get in yours?!!



5 comments:

  1. Warhol is SO CUTE!!!!!! I love when he attacks the pencil. :) Send me an invite puhleeeease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Warhol. Love him. What a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.... what the French Toast is Birch box? I need Birch Box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I'm with Shasta, what the hell-o kitty is a birch box?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. birchbox is a monthly subscription that costs 10 dollars and you get deluxe sized samples or even full sized products :) its like a magazine, except with amazingness! hah

    ReplyDelete