7.08.2011

Five Things....


  • SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. Okay. I realized this today....I will fast forward through sad parts of Disney Movies. Mufasa dying by the stampede? FF. Nemo's momma dying? FF. Bambi? FF that whole movie. I won't be caught dead watching that.Raja bumping Princess Jasmine across the wall to get out...FF. I cannot stand to see a sad kitty.
  • I found Melrose Place on Netflix... My grandma used to be obsessed with this show. This and Party of Five.
  • Warhol has been in my face like this all day: 
 Freak.
  • Um, why do these people live next to a pool? (Melrose Place)
  • Why were shoulder pads a fashion statement? Tell me please. 

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I used to ask the same questions about Melrose Place.

    I'm your newest follower from Coffee Talk Blog Hop!

    Also, I wanted to tell you personally that I have a site that allows women to engage and really connect with each other. You won't find the same unpromising atmosphere that you normally do elsewhere. Our site allows you to gain INSTANT followers (yes, they really do follow, you'll see), INCREASE YOUR TRAFFIC, and have a chance to connect with some great women. The traffic we generate for our members is usually VERY good considering we're a fairly new site. In just 3 weeks after our relaunch, we've accumulated over 10,500 posts! Please come take a look and I guarantee you will be impressed with the results.

    Hope to see you there!

    Sincerely,

    Lexie Lane
    www.voiceboks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, shoulder pads. You've got me! No clue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do exactly the same thing through Disney movies. Particularly Toy Story Movies. *sob*

    And from someone who lived through the shoulder pad phase - apparently they were supposed to make our hips look smaller. Yup I said apparently.

    Hope you are enjoying Comment Love Day from FTLOB :)

    Miss365

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoulder pads were awful and every suit had them! It was a terrible fashion period!! I tore them out of every suit, they made me look like a linebacker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny! I'm laughing out loud at the shoulder pads comment and the fast forwarding through Disney movies...

    Have a great weekend!

    xo jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete