6.06.2011

These are my confessions....

I need to confess some things so you all. I saw this post floating around the blogosphere so I thought I should confess too... 

1: I am completely addicted to watching Arthur. You know, the aardvark from the PBS show? Season 10 and 11 is on instant netflix right now. I watched it every time I would work on my Color and Design class (gag!) 


2: I am slightly obsessed with Marc Jacobs. (I bet you all knew that yeah?) But it reached another level when I found this perfume: 

This perfume is faboosh. For serious. My FI found it at a recent trip to my mothership (Sephora) and said "Hey baby, now you can smell like your purses..." (jokingly) but oh.my.gosh. This perfume is perfect for summer. It has vanilla, strawberry and violet notes. So posh. 

3: Speaking of Sephora...It has been said if I could live there, I would totally take that offer up. Just set my camp up next to Benefit and Urban Decay. 

4: I wish people still liked to send real letters. I love getting real mail.

5: I am still kind of obsessed with AJ McLean.....yep.



6: I will not buy a knock off purse. I can't. I feel like I am cheating on my real purses. 

7: Lastly, I like to go shopping online, but not buy anything. I get a feeling of happiness shopping online, putting it in the cart and then emptying out the cart. (This is probably because I am a poor college student.) 


So, do you have any confessions you want to share?

8 comments:

  1. I love love love marc jacobs. I wish I could find a marc jacobs non leather purse. I would just die!
    also freaking looove that perfume I will have to get myself some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a strange addiction to Forever 21. It's totally ridiculous, because they are cheap, disposable clothes (and accessories that break after two weeks) but I can't. STOP. buying them.

    I feel better after confessing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Daisy by marc jacobs! oh and I totally watch Arthur.
    I am a new follower over from shasta anne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1,2,4,6&7 - I am there with you 100%!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally. Marc J is beyond amazing. so so happy I found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AJ is looking REALLY good these days. I just saw him on Friday at the BSB concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha i do the same with online shopping... and i've heard of that marc jacobs perfume but never tried it. your description suddenly makes me want it... NOW! oh and i'm lmao'ing over the fact you still watch arthur. hehehe... don't feel bad. one day i basked in an all day nostalgia fix with an "are you afraid of the dark" marathon. how i miss old school nickelodeon :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours; you're adorable!
    2. Justin Timberlake > AJ McLean. Ironically, I did NOT like Justin in his 'N SYNC days (I was a JC fan), but his SNL bits and solo album made me fall in love.
    3. I can still remember the song Arthur used to learn how to spell aardvark. A--a--r--d--v-a-r-k!

    ReplyDelete