6.12.2011

San Francisco, How I miss you....(100th blog post)

I used to live in San Francisco. Back in 2008, I was living on Nob Hill going to school. Today I ran across some photos of me from that time. It was probably the best (and worst) time of my life. 


How beautiful was the city? Gorgeous. Was there always something to do? Yes. Did I wish I still lived there? Heck yes. I felt alive in that city. 


I miss some of the people I met there. It was an experience in itself meeting new people. Saddest thing is, I talk to one or two of them now...that's it. 


I did so much out there that I never could imagine I would. Obama became president while I was out there so I was running in the streets at 3AM (hence the group pic...) screaming "Yes we can!" 


I even felt an earthquake tremor...during this picture. It was like if you were spinning in a swivel chair and you stopped and got up...very strange. 

Fisherman's Wharf will always be a favorite. I felt so happy there... 

and...

Baker Beach was always beautiful. It made me realize the beauty of SF. 



I miss SF everyday of my life and hopefully one day I can go back. I wish I documented more and took more pictures, but I didn't...Life has you end up in the weirdest places...and then you come back to where you started out.


Picture found on my computer....not sure where from. 



This is so true. 
One day, I will be back living amongst the diversity.

Have you ever been? What is your favorite part??

5 comments:

  1. It's so pretty! I have never been, but its definitely on my list of places to go to. I hear such amazing things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in South San Francisco. As a single girl I LOVE the city. But when I'm trying to take the kids there I wonder why I even bother. I love Union Square and Bernal Heights. I used to work on the wharf so I'm not a fan. And I love going to the Castro for dancing. What were your favorite parts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous! i've only been to socal never san fran but the whole state is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Adorbs :) San Francisco takes my heart every single time I go to that city (and I live an hour and a half away, so I go often!) I love Giants games, and wandering the streets with no particular final destination in mind, hitting up random happy hours, the shopping is incredible, etc etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up just North of SF. The hubby and I were married there, and in a couple months we get to go back for a short visit--- I'm SO excited!!!

    Your pictures totally capture SF, it's so much fun there!!!


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete