6.15.2011

June Birchbox!!

I am trying something different! I actually got out my flip cam and filmed! I am sorry its a little shakey and I have a lisp. I think I have hay fever! (Lame.)

My birchbox came in the mail today. You know how long I have been waiting for it?! Since the 7th!!
I got more random things than what I actually saw on youtube in other people's birchboxes. But I am very happy.




This is what I received in my box: (for full size product prices in parenthesis)

Deborah Lippmann Stripper To Go Wipes (12.00)
Kate Spade New York in Twirl (3.4 oz is 80.00)
Laura Geller Baked Blush-n Brighten in Honey Dipped (FULL SIZE IN BOX!!! a 29.50 value!)
Sircuit Cosmeceuticals Molecular Mist (36.00)
Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion (28.00)


DEF doing next month. I love presents!
Did you get a birchbox this month? What came in yours??

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the full size blush/bronzer. That alone makes the $10 totally worth it. Can't wait to read the review! Question though - are they all different? Like, do they send out the same stuff to everyone each month or is it random, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting things in the mail :) I have seen a lot of people try this, and now I really really want toooooooo!!!

    ReplyDelete