5.16.2011

I SPY: Makeup Caboodle Edition

I have a caboodle. No, not one of those from the 1980s, I bought it 2 months ago....I wish it were from the 80s... 
 

Now, let's play some I SPY. 


I SPY: 
An Eyelash Curler
Eyelashes
Covergirl Luxe
Benefit Erase Paste
Dental Floss
ELF Whip
Benefit PosieTint
Happy Booster Bronzer
UD Maui Wowie
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller
Benefit "That Gal" Primer
The word "Beauty Insider"
Stila Tinted Moisterizer


Who found everything? Ha. Usually I have everything spread out on the floor with me on the ground. A-la: 


What is your favorite makeup brand? Obvi mine is Benefit....right?

1 comment:

  1. wow, caboodles! you're really taking me back to the 80's and early 90's..lol..i always wanted one of those boxes

    –Lorena
    TravelDesignery.com

    ReplyDelete