5.14.2011

DiY: Button Magnets!

I couldn't find any magnets anywhere. I looked everywhere for magnets for my fridge. Cute ones, big ones, anything....but I found nothing. Until I stopped at my local craft store. They had boring old magnets for craft projects. 

I made magnets out of a bag of buttons my mom gave me. Here is what you will need: 

1: Buttons
2: Magnets (I got mine at Michael's)
3: Hot Glue Gun
4: A Mat or newspaper, so you don't mess up your table with glue. 

All you have to do is take the magnet and put a dab of hot glue on it. Then take a button of your choice and hold it down on the magnet. Wa-la! New magnets for you. 

Shrimpy and Hello Kitty are excited for new magnets. 


I also put some on our white board. Yay for getting into UW-La Crosse! My acceptance letter came a few weeks ago. :)

Easy-peasy huh?

3 comments:

  1. I did these before and got so many compliments on them! Button magnets are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete