5.14.2011

April Favorites!


Here are my April Favorites. Sorry they are so LATE! 

1. Elf shimmering facial whip found here.
2. eos lip balm in summer fruit.
3. My Private Jet nailpolish (OPI)
4. LUSH Grass Shower Gel (not as gross as it sounds!!)
5. Books. Everyone needs to read the Pretty Little Liars series. It is so different from the show, but still pretty amazing. (Babysitter Club book thrown in, because I've been trying to find and set up my collection.)
6.Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller--This is beyond amazing. It is an eye roller that you use in the morning before you put on your foundation. I use it under my eyes as a concealer. It really takes away under eye circles! (THIS IS A CARRY OVER PRODUCT!!)

So what did you love last month??

1 comment:

  1. Hi flower, your blog is really cool! Amazing posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete