4.26.2011

The one where I was accepted....

I woke up this morning thinking how much today was going to suck. I was going to make a visit to my grandma's grave to pray and tell her to help me to get into UWL, the school I wanted to transfer to in the fall. Well, before I went, I went to check and see if Rockford College (a college I attended in 05) sent their transcripts. When I scrolled down to the bottom to check I was surprised with this:

I GOT INNNNNNNNNN!

Then I went to Twitter to catch up on the feed, because yesterday I took a break. I signed in to this: 


Yep. BACKSTREET BOYS were trending. I will always be a fan of those boys AND I still want to meet AJ. *cough cough AJ if you read this....** haha (right) but my day took a turnaround. Phew. Thank goodness. 

I know my grandma had something to do with UWL. She had to be giving God good reasons for me getting into UWL. 

Thanks Grandma. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! So exciting! I love that #youknowuwinning is trending too! You win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Knew you'd do it!!!! Congrats, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations friend!!! That's awesome.
    Now, once you meet AJ, all your wishes will be fulfilled (Send Nick my way? Thanks) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.... congratulations dear! Very cute post :) Is it sad I have no idea what 90% of the trending topics are? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad things are looking up for you. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete