4.23.2011

My thoughts on Scream 4...

So everyone knows that I went to Scream 4 last week for the Midnight showing. Now I was a little leery about doing this considering that in the 2nd one someone dies at the movie theater, but none-the-less I was going to brave the possibility of ghostface killing me.


I have to say that after seeing it (and living), I have to say that I was incredibly impressed.

The story takes place 10 years after the last one, where Sydney is doing a book tour on her book that she wrote about the first 3 movies. It is the perfect slasher movie, making you think that the killer is someone within the first 20 minutes. (We were both wrong.) My favorite character was Kirby, who was played by Hayden Panettiere. I have never liked her actually, until this movie. Basically the movie goes from ghostface killing random people, to people that mean something to Sydney. At the end you will see why. Everyone was back from the original sequel and I liked it like that. The only part I didn't like was when Adam Brody's character died. (I did call it, but seriously I screamed NOOOO when it happened.) I love me some A.Brody. 


I would give this Scream 5 stars. 
Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment