3.31.2011

March Favorites!

I see youtube videos that are like this every month, so I figure, let's do a series on my blog!! I bought some new products (some are old) that I was very impressed with. Here is what I was grabbing for during March.
1: Poise Tint by Benefit--I love this liquid blush it has a brush applicator and is so easy to apply. I like the dewy look it gives me all day.
2: This will be three products:
a: Revlon Creme Shadow--which I like a lot because it reminds me of the MAC paint pots. You can find this at your local drugstore.
b: Eye Bright by Benefit--This is a God-send for someone who never sleeps. I use it in the corner of my eyes to give me a woken-up look. It is also a nice highlighter!
c: Elf Eyelid Primer--This I compared to Urban Decay's Primer Potion and I feel like its pretty much a tie. So I think this is a good dupe for UD's Primer Potion. I use it underneath my eyeshadow, makes it crease less and stay on longer.
3: Physicians Formula Happy Boost Bronzer in light--I figured I would try this because it said "happy boost" in the product. It is a good product and kind of gives you a boost. The color is perfect.
4:Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller--This is beyond amazing. It is an eye roller that you use in the morning before you put on your foundation. I use it under my eyes as a concealer. It really takes away under eye circles!
5: Pretty Little Liars Book series-- If you were addicted to the show, the books will fill the void until they return in the summer. Its a really quick read and I actually joined a book group for this particular series. The books are much different than the show, but I think it's still pretty good.
6: My new i-pod touch case in Marc Jacobs purple. I got this case off of ebay for 7 dollars and it is pure fabulousness! The little bows come off so you can accessorize your i-pod.


What have you been loving in March??

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you're blogging regularly! Please don't stop!!

    Okay, I'm buying the Benefit highlighter, and the under eye circle thing, for sure. The revlon creme shadow - do you apply with a brush or your finger? I don't like it much, but then again, I always apply with my finger, which is probably why I don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the creme shadow I used my ring finger...but I must say my favorite color is the champagne color on the wayyyy left...the others make me look cracked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the exact same palette, plus another one with crazier colors (bright pink, blue, yellow) that I just can't wear. But I'm thinking that with a small brush, I can. With the finger....it's too, too much. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this spread...especially your adorable phone case! <3

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Pretty Little Liars FTW! :)

    ReplyDelete