1.24.2011

Oh wow.

I couldn't sleep last night so I wandered around on twitter until I saw that Kaelah was addicted to the UK show, Skins. (MTV just came out with a USA version that premiered last week and I have heard mixed reviews.) But Skins the UK version was on Netflix instant, so I figured I would give it a try.
It is very interesting, very raunchy, very racy... and kind of reminds me of a naughty Degrassi, but I fell in love with one of the main characters instantly. Her name is Cassie Ainsworth. She was introduced into the show by one of her friends saying she just got back from the hospital for killing herself. She may have problems (anorexic, pill popper, low self-esteem) but she is so lovable and has a killer sense of style. Even though she has problems, she is my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be completely honest, I watched the first five minutes of Skins and wasn't really impressed. You know have me curious about the UK version though... may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete