11.04.2010

Pop Quiz. What city was Princess Diaries set in?



Who said San Francisco? You are right. That's also where I will be jet-setting off to next Wednesday. For all who didn't know...I used to live in the beautiful city by the Bay. I lived there for a semester. San Francisco is beautiful (for those who have never been) and there is always something to do. Hopefully we will be doing a lot when we visit. So far on the list is:


Musée Mécanique 
Sudachi (my fav sushi place!!) 
Ferry Building
Kara's Cupcakes 
Pier 39 with the Sea Lions
Alcatraz  
Haight-Ashbury!!


AND hopefully if the weather permits: 
Baker Beach






I cannot wait to get there. This city has my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go there, ESPECIALLY Alcatraz! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete