11.18.2010

La La LOVE

Yes, I know I haven't done a La La Love post in a while, but trying to get all back in the groove after San Francisco and catching up on school, I feel like I have been neglecting everyone lately. So here is a La La post for you:

Marc Jacobs silly bandz. Is it bad that I want them? You can get them here.  Because I am definitely going to contemplate getting them.
This is the cutest little (big) rabbit with a mustache everrrr.
   


I wanted a bulldoggie there for a while, but I decided to wait until we have a bigger place. But I could settle with this cute bank from Urban Outfitters.



I have become a Lush addict lately. I love everything in the store and decided my next apartment will have an amazing bath. The product listed is Honey I Washed The Kids... it smells devine.
I came across this cupcakery located in California. I have no idea how to feel about this. You be the judge.
I found this DIY cupcake game for kiddies too, pretty amazing.


We sadly have no room for a tree this year, so I told my FI that I wanted to get this: 
a Charlie Brown Tree! You can find them at Menards and Fred Flare. I still haven't convinced Mike.

2 comments:

  1. I wish that bulldog was a pug! WAHHH! These things are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have that tree in my apartment hahaha

    ReplyDelete