10.14.2010

10 funny habits + guilty pleasures

Elsiecake posted this blog entry a few days ago and I thought that it would be fun to do this as well. Especially since I am starting out my blog and you guys need to know more about me.

1. I DVR Sabrina the Teenage Witch everyday. I have seen every episode at least 20 times. I absolutely adore the black cat, Salem.
2. I never answer my phone. (Terrible habit) but I hate talking to people on the phone who have nothing important to say. I hate awkward silences.
3. I am allergic to watermelon. If I eat it my throat will swell up and my lips look like Lisa Rinna's.
4. If one of my nails is chipped off, I pick all of them off.
5. I wake up in the middle of the night and check my phone. (to catch up on twitter and facebook)
6. I ask for extra pickles on everything.


7. I say Lesterday instead of Yesterday. It all started in high school, when I got last night and yesterday jumbled together, then I just started saying lesterday.
8. My guilty pleasure movies are slasher movies. Like Scream, Urban Legend, I Know What You Did Last Summer....
9. I have a weird obsession with "What's in you Purse" blog posts, youtube videos... pics... I have no idea why.
10. I have to sit facing the way with most people or facing a door in a restaurant. Probably the weirdest thing about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment