9.17.2010

Emma Stone, my girl crush.

Emma Stone as Carrie Bradshaw
& who hasn't seen her in Zombieland? Ever since viewing Zombieland on my 1st anniversary, I have a girl crush, I admit it. My fiance knows it. 

High waist skirt?
Now she is in a movie that looks like a fun, light-hearted, "I will watch when on tv" (you know the type...Clueless, Never Been Kissed...etc)... movie. 
& I want to see it tonight. Who wants to come with me? 
I will go see this during the weekend sans Mike or with him. 

3 comments:

  1. I know, I've seriously started girl crushing on Emma Stone. I didn't really see anything great about her in SuperBad, but Zombieland really sealed the deal for me. She's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her, we are having a girls night tonight and seeing it... hoping for a good high school flick to keep me entertained on a Friday night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics of her. Girl crush for sure, she is fierce!

    ReplyDelete