8.04.2010

So my wedding has been postponed....

Back story: 

Two weeks ago I was posting ideas about my wedding. Fast forward to now: the wedding was postponed. Mister found out that his groomsman was being sent overseas to war. It was a hard decision, but we really wanted that particular groomsman in our wedding.

Now I wanted to keep blogging, so here was my next best thing: fashion and food. So here goes nothing with fashion posts, tutorials and recipes for dinner. Tell me what you think, tell me what you don't think. I just hope I am entertaining enough to last until I start planning the wedding. (Which I will start next May again...)

2 comments:

  1. Well, hi! Glad you're back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Layla
    Well, thank you Layla :) I am GLAD to be back! (I also did all this by myself...SO PROUD!!)

    ReplyDelete