8.22.2010

My Thursday:

Let me start with giving a disclaimer: this is a touchy subject for some people, but I was open to try it. My Aunt has done it more than 3 times this year and I had to try it too.

Back Story: My grandmother on my mom's side of the family was my life. She lived right next door and helped raise me. When I was 13, I came over to my grandma's house and she was laying in bed. She had been complaining she didn't feel good. That night she was taken to the hospital in a ambulance. That was the last day I saw her. She died three days later. This was the hardest thing to deal with in my life. I still haven't fully got over it and if I talk about her I cry. I miss her everyday. My middle name Louise, was her name and that's why I have my name on twit and blogger "LizabethLou" Because I love my middle name and I miss her. I am glad to have that as my middle name.
 Part of the camp, very quiet and quaint yet spooky.

This Thursday, my mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Wonewoc Spiritual Camp with her. I knew that my Aunt Kris has tried it and had amazing results. The Wonewoc Spiritual Camp is something that Spiritualists go during the summer to "read" people. My woman I got was a clairvoyant. She was amazing and very sweet. I went in with an open mind and prayed to my grandma asking her to come forward, because I have heard that spirits that want to talk to you will come forward during this process.

I went into her cabin, which was very quaint and sat down at the little table she had there. She first said a prayer and then asked me my name. As soon as I said my name she said that someone wanted to come forward that I had the same name of. Immediately I started sobbing. It was my grandma. This was one of the best feelings of my life, talking to my grandmothers spirit through this woman, Judith. My grandmother told me how proud of me she was and how amazed she was of me. That was just enough for me to know she is doing well. I never gotten over how she died and how sudden it was. She was super young (75) and was practically my mother. At the end of the session, my grandma told me if I wanted to talk to her or remember her, to wear her engagement ring. (Which I found going through her things after her death.) I am still happy from that day. Mike has even said he saw a difference from me then and me now. It gave me closure.

Healing Tree in the middle of the square

No comments:

Post a Comment